Friday, April 18, 2008

Moving Right Along

My local Costco is now carrying Caravan Canopies! Yay! I will be able to make a tent purchase locally and be able to save on shipping. I'm so happy. Now, I only have to figure out how to decorate/disguise it. I have a few ideas that are very earthy and nature oriented, but need to think more about how to suit it to my metal. The thought of maille curtains crossed my mind.

I just recently finished one of my Crown Royal sized Dice Bags for a friend at work.

Now that that's done I'm moving on to bulking up my inventory with more armour. Coming soon: a Bishop's Mantle. I can't wait to start on a big project again. I actually enjoy them more than the smaller scale jewelry items. Work in progress pic's to come soon. First though, I have to coil and cut all of my rings.

3 comments:

Amanda Conger said...

Oh my lord. Maille curtains. *dies* That sounds like SO much work.

I think you need an old fashioned sign that says Athena's Armoury. That would be so cool! : )

FairiesNest said...

I'm with mrsdragon, maille curtains sound like a ton of work...but gorgeous!!

Athena's Armoury said...

I've got a long, skinny window by the front door of my house that I've been dying to decorate with some maille curtains, too. =)