Actually, I'd like to thank, MrsDragon, for nominating me for the Honest Scrap Award! For adorable little dragons, be sure to check out her Etsy Shop MrsDragon; and for charming flower cards, go to InkandVine.
Here's how the Honest Scrap Award works:
- I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
- I must list 10 honest things about myself
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
- I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
- I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above requirements.
1. I'm pretty much a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl, but love an opportunity to dress up every once in a while (unfortunately, it very rarely happens, though). I also usually don't leave the house without some kind of bronzer, concealer, mascara combination.
2. Despite the history of skin cancer in my family, I still worship the sun. I love the feeling of warmth and energy that comes from it. I do it smart and wear sun tan lotion, though.
3. You can take the girl out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the girl. I moved away from the city (NY) a few years back and know that I will always miss it. It's a part of me.
4. I am a complete neat freak. I absolutely believe that everything has a place and it belongs in it's place.
5. I'm finding myself completely befuddled with the thought that I have to figure out what I want to do when I grow up... again. I already figured that out and was doing it!
6. Despite being skeptical about Facebook for a good long time, I've secretly become slightly obsessed with it. I really need to make a fanpage for Athena's Armoury!
7. True to the stage manager inside me, oftentimes I need to think things through and come up with a plan, a backup plan, and a backup to the backup plan before acting. Most things usually don't require this much effort, but that's the way my brain is wired.
8. I'm a water baby. I used to swim so much as a kid that my grandmother would call me Esther Williams. I'm still happiest in or near water: the beach, pool, in a bath...
9. Pretty sure that I would be perfectly content to work from home and make chain maille to sell at ren faires for a living. I need to figure out a way to support myself while I get started on that though. Any ideas?
10. Although I usually try to be diplomatic and kind, I am a fairly straight forward, honest person and will tell you what's on my mind.
And now, seven bloggers to pass on the award to:
1. Mermaiden Creations in the Otherworld
2. the art and tree chatter of aquariann
3. Thyme2dream ~ Fae Elven Fashionista
4. Evie's Tool Emporium
5. ErtheFae's Meandering Thoughts
6. Darkling Woods Studio
7. Elle Belle For Chic Mommies and Pampered Babies