Sunday, February 7, 2010

Simple Joy Sunday

Finding the simple joys each week...

I made a pot of Lemongrass (fresh from my herb garden) Soup with Chicken this week. It is so freaking yummy!!!

I treated myself to a Soda Stream soda maker. Well, I'm really using it to make sparkling water. I'll share more about it in a different post, but suffice to say: I love it!

I listed three new items this week in both my Artfire Studio & Etsy Shop! Again, I want to share them with you in separate posts, but I was thrilled to make such progress with the shop. Picture taking & editing has never been my favorite part of selling online but put on some good music, drink a yummy beverage (the aforementioned sparkling water, wine, or tea work well), and you get something brand new to list! I even got eight new hearts for my Etsy shop this week. Now, only to get some sales...

I took a trip to the outlet mall on Saturday and scored some really great deals at The Gap. They almost never have my size in jeans at the outlet, but not only did they have my size but it was in my favorite style. Score.

My echinacea was done extracting this week, so I now have a nice stock of echinacea tincture for when we feel a cold coming on. Winter isn't over yet!

As always, check out more Simple Joy Sundays over at Cool Zebras. What were some of your joys this week?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love reading joys. Such a nice change from complaining that you read on a lot of blogs. :)

Athena's Armoury said...

I love that I found your little Simple Joy Sunday meme so that I can participate! It's really beneficial to do this post. There's so much BS that happens that taking time to remember the good stuff really makes a difference!