Friday, September 14, 2007

The Most Amazing Wand Ever


I got home from work very, very late last night and was super tired, but found myself thrilled beyond words when I opened my package from my fellow FAE Street Team member Kathryn at Interior Glass Designs. Kathryn custom made this amazing wand just for me!! She included lots of chain, metal, and silver because she knows of my slight* metal obsession and made sure it had a girl's touch by adding the lovely flower. I love this wand SO much! There was obviously so much thought, care, and attention to detail that went into the making of it. It is truly special and I'll have to find a very special place of honor to display it. Kathryn really does amazing work, do yourself a favor and check out her Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

athena, the wand is stunning! I've never seen anything like it, a real treasure!

and thank you for featuring my art in your cool boxes on the side of your blog! I really appreciate it and promise to do the same when I figure out how to do some of these *magical* things on blogger!