I have been tagged by two fabulous Etsy artists: curlymonkey & TrueMirage. curlymonkey has got the fabulous Tiki Turtle design in her shop which I just adore plus she works with sustainable fabrics and low impact dyes. TrueMirage makes amazing jewelry inspired by dreams, symbols, stories, life and has some fantastic paintings showing at her blog.
The rules are slightly different between the two tags: one tag was for six weird things about me and the other was for 8 random facts about me. So I'm going to combine them and follow these rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. (You can find both Etsy shop and blogs for each of my taggers above).
2. I'll take an average and share 7 facts with you: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
OK, here we go!
1. I like to eat my Snickers (on the rare occasion when I do have one) the top part with the caramel and nuts first and then the bottom part with the nougat and work my way down the candy bar like that.
2. I love the smell of garlic and onions sauteing in olive oil.
3. I don't like to wear socks to bed.
4. I would love a tattoo, but can't for the life of me figure out where or of what.
5. I call my Jeep Rosie because I have a Rosie the Riveter bobble head on my dashboard and a Rosie the Riveter license plate on the front.
6. I'm an odd dichotomy of total beach bum and city girl: I absolutely love being at the beach (any beach) and adore my old stomping ground NYC.
7. I love tools, they're like toys for me.
That was fun! I hope you enjoyed learning a little something about me and I certainly look forward to what everyone else has to say. I'm tagging Mrs Dragon, Scribble Nation, artca, Glorious Hats, Royal Jewelz, Alteredevents, and joeyandaleethea. If you have a chance stop by and visit these talented artists.