Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Customer Appreciation: The Green Cat

Once upon a time, I used to travel the country (and then some) as a stage manager for Broadway tours. On one of these tours, I worked with Cat: a fellow stage manager, quilter, environmentalist, and all around awesome woman. I was reading her blog and found out that she opened an Etsy shop (using her sewing talents and in keeping with her environmental ideals):

TheGreenCat ~ Handmade Items from Repurposed Fabrics ~

****Using up every scrap of fabric I can get my paws on!****

Jack had something from her even before I did! When she heard that I had a new family member, she sent him some catnip mice. Jack absolutely loves these little guys. You can pick up your own in her shop.

I had been in the market for some cloth napkins and fell in love with the fabric she used for those featured below. She sent them lovingly packaged and even included some napkin folding instructions (a great touch!) plus an extra little present for me.

She has coasters, wreaths, and the most adorable little birds.

She's having New Year Sale in her shop, so be sure to check it out!!
I'm clearing out some stock so for a limited time you can receive 25% OFF ANYTHING IN THE SHOP! Just put "newyear25" in the notes to seller and wait for your revised invoice before paying.

2 comments:

The Green Cat said...

You're too sweet J! Thanks for the kind words.

Athena's Armoury said...

Of course! My pleasure.