Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Blog Props + Google Alerts

Thanks to Google Alerts, I found out that Jean9 over at the Lapidary Queen Wannabees blog featured my blog and Etsy shop in her third installment of her Art of Chain Maille series. If you get a chance, give her blog some love.

Also, be sure to check out Google Alerts. You will receive e-mail updates with the latest relevant Google results based on your choice of query or topic. I've got it set up to search for my name as well as my shop name. This is usually how I find out that I've been mentioned on someone's blog. =)

2 comments:

gerrijo said...

I heart google alerts too - I wouldn't know about half of the sites that mention me if it wasn't for the neat little email I get every now and then.

The only problem is I guess a race horse in the South is names Gerri Jo (ha!) so I do get all of those alerts which gets me all excited only to be a big let down, oh well :D

Athena's Armoury said...

That's funny shit. I get a lot of World of Warcraft related alert with Athena's Armoury.