Sunday, June 27, 2010

Simple Joy Sunday

Finding the simple joys each week...

Being reamed out for stupid shit by the evil boss lady this week motivated me to look into my union's work program again. I also had a dream where a friend of mine asked me "What about the soap opera?" What that translated to in my conscious mind was "You've always worked in theatre, how about trying tv?" It's something to look into...

A work friend brought me a jalapeno plant that he grew for me. All he did was stick a pepper in soil. The plant's beautiful!

Scott & I decided that since there is absolutely nothing going on at work for the next couple of weeks, that we'd take some of our vacation time. It was pretty much a last minute decision so I lost out on the looking forward to taking the time off bit, but it's such a relief knowing that I don't have to go to work next week. I don't know if we're going to be able to run away at all, but we are planning on getting some stuff done around the house and maybe even some relaxing.


As always, check out more Simple Joy Sundays over at Cool Zebras. What were some of your joys this week?


Hey Pink Warriors! Come get some armor (really chain maille jewelry).
All proceeds to benefit my fundraising for The 3 Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Athena's Armoury" has been included in a special edition Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July Sites To See. I hope this helps to attract many new customers here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/07/thinking-of-christmas-gifts-in-july_11.html