Sunday, September 20, 2009

Simple Joy Sunday

My weekly simple joys have been alluding me lately. I usually make a point of taking note of my simple joys throughout the week, but things have either been busy or stupid a lot lately.

Here are a few joys thanks to Athena's Armoury:
**I finished a custom order for a chain maille finger ring this for a co-worker. I'll show it off with another blog post, but was thrilled to see how happy she was with it! Half an hour after giving it to her, she came by and said that she had already passed on my card to someone, is going to show off her ring to her cousins, and was thinking about ordering a necklace. Woohoo!
**Another coworker asked me to make a necklace for her husband's birthday present. It will be a thick Full Persian chain. So sweet that she asked me to do it for her!
**I sold a custom cuff bracelet to an old friend and a pair of breast cancer awareness earrings, too!

As always, check out more Simple Joy Sundays over at Cool Zebras.

3 comments:

mermaiden said...

glad you took the time to find a few things that brightened your week; sometimes that makes all the difference, eh?

Heather said...

Sales always make me happy too!

Athena's Armoury said...

The little things sometimes makes all the difference in the world! Gotta say, I feel a little silly that all of my joys this week came from sales, but I very rarely get them one after the other like that so it was exciting. =)