Monday, October 22, 2007

New Pic's & Relisting

In an effort to reach the goals that I set out for myself recently, I just relisted a pair of earrings that had a somewhat shoddy picture in the listing. Plus, I strangely only had one picture! Here's the before shot:

This is back when I only had one Etsy shop (Beach Bum Creations) and was using a lot of shells in my photos. Unfortunately, this sea urchin really didn't display these earrings very well at all. As a matter of a fact, many people told me that they clicked on the imagine just to see if there was anything there and even then they couldn't see very well.

Okay, I got the hint. Find a better way of displaying these earrings. Hopefully, these shots will help display these sweet, dainty earrings a little better.


They are made using rose gold wire. Rose gold is a combination of yellow gold and copper -- I just love the warm hue. There are purple amethyst seed beads on one of the rings and the ear wires are 14k gold filled wire. They are available for sale in Athena's Armoury.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and the new pics are so much nicer!

Amanda Conger said...

Very eye-catching! : )

Athena's Armoury said...

Thank you!