Sunday, May 15, 2011

Simple Joy Sunday

Little victories, things that made me smile...  here are some simple joys from the week.

I used to have a Jeep.  I *loved* my Jeep.  But I had to get rid of her due to a problem that is actually quite well known in that model year as "the death rattle."  I don't know why I waited so long, but it's been about a year and a half since I sold her and I'm just now finally getting around to selling some of the accessories that I had for her. Happy day this week when I sold three things from Craigslist ads!  They were the smaller items which is actually why I didn't think they would sell; I just have the three larger ticket items left.  It's bittersweet, but it really is high time I did this.  So, yay for sales!

I had three instances this week where I just knew that the universe was looking out for me.  I guess I just really need to trust in that more.  Yeah, we all have bad days every once in a while (okay, sometimes more often than not) but overall everything is going to work out okay!  Right?  Right!

Scott and I started working on the yard, but you already heard about that.

I decided to do an event next weekend where I'll be hawking my wares.  I'm excited and nervous.  It's been a long time since I last did a craft fair.  I'll tell you more about it later this week!

I did write another short little paid post this week, too.  Between the yard work, starting to prep for the event, work on the truck, and a dentist appointment, I didn't have much time for researching more online work but at least I did get that one little post done.

The past couple of Christmases, I had been given some money earmarked specifically for two special presents and I finally got around to getting them and setting them up!  I finally have my Foredom Flex Shaft and High Production Jump Ringer with long mandrels.  My work bench looks extremely sexy.

My kitty makes me incredibly happy, too!  He's been hanging with me a lot in the work room lately.  I love that.

What were some of your simple joys this week?  Share below or write your own blog post (we can exchange links!).  I'd love to hear!

No comments: