Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Check Out Athena's Armoury in TWO Places!


I'm pleased to share with you that three items from Athena's Armoury are being featured in the Fantasy Artists of Etsy Street Team's Spring Fever Exhibition! There are all kinds of fun goodies included in the exhibition, such as: artwork, jewelry, ritual oil, dolls, sculpture, accessories, housewares, masks, and more. Items from the Armoury include:

Napkin Armour for that spring picnic:

A Beaded Daisies Bracelet to wear to the picnic:


And the Katie Collar for your pup:


Athena's Armoury has also been featured at MyFairyBabies, a blog run by Hyla with the Etsy shop of the same name. This shop contains all kinds of fun kiddie items, fairy dolls, and dragon ornaments. I actually love Hyla's other shop: Steampunk Box Books. It is thanks to her that I was introduced to this fabulous genre. And finally, Faewood Creations houses her fingerless gloves, tote bags, and jewelry. She's a busy lady!

2 comments:

FairiesNest said...

Napkin armour...that gave me a smile!
I just had a chance to read your wonderful previous post and you really hit the nail on the head. I HATE that Sunday "it's all coming to an end 'cause I have to work tomorrow feeling". It totally sucks that "the real world" has to be mean "mind numbing" or "freak out stress zone". I was working in the public schools and had to quit because the stress was making me so sick. I'm trying to make a go of doll making and teaching a little on the side...we're keeping our fingers crossed.:)

Athena's Armoury said...

Thanks, fairiesnest! I hope it works for you!! I'm sending you all kinds of good vibes and well wishes.