Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged, Tagged, and Tagged

I've been tagged by MrsDragon, Izile, AND MyFairyBabies!! I'm a bit behind on my blog lovin', so lets see if I can catch up on all of this insane tagging. . . Luckily, all three have the same rules.

The rules of tagging are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Okay, six things. . .
1. I love museums. I love learning about art, history, and culture. Even if I don't necessarily understand or 'like' a piece, I can still appreciate it. I love soaking it all in. When I was a child and I would visit a museum, I was inevitably drawn to the ancient Greek and Roman sections as well as the arms and armor. Little did I know that I'd eventually take up making armour.

2. I am an only child, so I grew up in the company of adults as well as entertaining myself for hours. I still have no problem hanging out by myself, in fact I am very much a home body. That said, it's also kind of difficult for me to make friends because I'm so used to being by myself.

3. The beach is my solace. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed lately and went to the beach over the weekend. Despite getting a bit of a burn (first time out this season, it was inevitable), it felt wonderful being there. I even got a forty minute nap in while I was there.

4. I never in a million years thought I'd have a cat. I've been a 'dog person' my whole life and then Jack showed up. I love my little kitty cat.

5. I really want to get my tragus pierced! The tragus is the small area of cartilage that juts out in front of your ear canal. I think I would love a tattoo, too, but I have absolutely no idea what I would get or where.

6. I hammered my thumb yesterday. It's got a teeny, tiny little bruise under the nail. I really need to get a bigger anvil. . .

Okay, so now I have to tag six people:
Kirsten Skiles with the Etsy shop knitsteel
Cat at Darkling Woods Studio with the Etsy shop of the same name
Up From the Ashes with the Etsy shop of the same name
Joey and Aleethea with the Etsy shop of the same name
Kristin at the fantastical ramblings of aquariann with the Etsy shop aquariann
Helen at Visiting the Muse with the Etsy shop krummenacker

4 comments:

FairiesNest said...

Thank-you darling for NOT tagging me! I too love the beach but I think the mountains are my happy place. Interestingly, I was always a cat person until we acquired our rescue Corgi...I can't imagine life without her now!

Athena's Armoury said...

Yeah, Jack was kind of a rescue, too. When we bought our house, he just kept coming back. When I saw that he was declawed and out at night, I decided it was time for him to be brought in to our home. They kind of have a way of finding a place your heart, huh?

Oh, and your welcome for the non-tag! I tried to see who was tagged recently before I hit them up and I think you already were. =)

Rocki Adams said...

I miss the beach! I'm sure Jack is very loved. Owie! I hammered my finger the other day - twice. At least purple is my favorite color ;)
☼ Rocki

joeyandaleethea said...

hi! I'm so behind on my blog tags, but promise to fullfill my tagness soon. :) cute cat, and I've always had dogs, I'm definitely a dog person too...but for some reason I've wanted a cat for the past year. My hubbs doesn't want one though, he says cats will pee on your stuff if you piss them off. (no pun intended) Not sure how he knows that...or why...or why he's worried about that...lol...but now I reeeeeally want a cat, just to see if the kitty will pee pee on my husband's stuff!! hehe.