Sunday, April 18, 2010

Simple Joy Sunday

Finding the simple joys each week...

aaaahhhhhhh... peace and quiet. Having house guests (no matter how easy going they may be) are a lot of work. I love having time to myself and that just hasn't happened for the last couple of weeks, so when it finally did this week.... oh, it was just wonderful. I had the house all to myself for a couple of hours to just veg out. It was such a beautiful thing.

I won the lotto! Actually, I just won a free ticket but it's better than nothing, right?

I really wanted to check out the art show down in St. Pete on Saturday, but my feet informed me otherwise (more on my feet with Monday's 3 Day Progress Report). So, instead I took out all kinds of crafty supplies (paper, glitter glue, yarn, stickers, ribbon) and started working on raffle & donation jars as well as some tent decorations for my market event this week for the 3 Day. Yeah, this is 3 Day related so it really should go in Monday's post, but I had such a fun time playing and being crafty I just had to include it here!

As always, check out more Simple Joy Sundays over at Cool Zebras. What were some of your joys this week?

Oh! And don't forget to check out my raffle: ALL proceeds to benefit breast cancer research!

No comments: