Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Special Pink Warrior Fundraiser

Race for the Cure in St. Pete is coming up in only three weeks and a friend and breast cancer survivor needs help meeting her goal.  I met Yetta through the Florida Herb Society and she helped support me last year when I was walking and fundraising for the 3 Day.  Money is super tight right now, but I still want to help support her...

From now until October 1st (the date of Race for the Cure), ALL proceeds from my Pink Warrior Collection will go toward Yetta's fundraising.  There are a couple pairs of earrings and a couple bracelets listed there now, but if these sell out before Yetta's Race, I will list more to go toward her fundraising.


To donate to Yetta directly and find out more about her, visit her donation page for Race for the Cure.  As always, thank you so much for your support of this cause!!

No comments: