Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Finds: From My Favorites

It's been a really long time since I last did a Friday Finds blog post!  Eek.  I was going through some of my favorites this morning and thought I'd share a few with you.  By the way, if you find something that you really love on Etsy and can afford it, go for it.  There are so many of my favorites that are sold and gone!

Also, please feel free to send me a present of any one of these.  =)

I usually carry a backpack with me, not a purse.  That's just the kind of girl I am.  I love this little hip pack, though, for those times that I'd rather be handsfree and don't have to worry about storing something in my backpack.


I can't wait to add some fun, whimsical accessories to the garden when we finally get some soil into the bed and start adding plants!  I think some statuary from Miss Gnomer is a must.  The hard part will be deciding what to get.

We've decided to dedicate our dining room to my city (NY) and have a massive photo canvas of the Flatirion Building, a large framed black and white photo of the old Yankee Stadium (as in the municipal looking building from 1948), and several other smaller black and white photos of the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, Vesuvio Bakery, and a small coffee shop.  The red in this print will really pop in the midst of all of the black and white!


3 comments:

pasqueflower said...

Love the Brooklyn Bridge print!
My daughter lives in Brooklyn -- she's doing a 2-year Teach for American fellowship, but hopes to stay. Loves the city.

Sad to hear about your AC :-(.

LeAnn aka pasqueflower

Memories for Life said...

I hate seeing that my favorites have sold! But that just means that someone else loved it as much as I did :)
Great idea for your living room...and that print would be perfect!

Athena's Armoury said...

Good for your daughter, LeAnn! That's really great.

memories: You're right. It's also really nice to know that sellers are earning, too.