Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fixing up the spare bedroom for my mom

Guest post written by Kim Turner

I've always been sad that my husband and I found jobs a few hours away from my mother. I dreamed of when I was a little girl living down the street from her and letting my kids get to spend so much time with her. Well it exactly didn't end up that way. But now she's coming to live with us. i think that it will be great for the kids to help her around and in turn she'll be better living with someone else all the time for health reasons.

I'm going to fix up the spare bedroom for her and was looking online for some nice decorations that I could use for it. While I was doing that I ran across the sitehomePROIMPROVEMENT.com. We've been having air conditioning problems and I thought now would be as good of a time as ever to get our system replaced, so I'm going through that website to do it.

I found these really nice looking picture frames and I'm putting some of my favorite family photos in them to hang on the walls of her room. Of course she's going to bring some of her things too.



Brought to you by your friends at http://homeproimprovement.com

No comments: