Sunday, July 26, 2009

Simple Joy Sunday

~Eating sushi.

~A root beer float.

~A day at the beach.

~Summer fruit like watermelon, cherries, nectarines...

~A fresh, hot cup of coffee.

~My best friend being home from her family vacation (I missed chatting with her!).

~My cat gently waking me up with my alarm (and not 2 hours earlier).

~The kindness of the crafting community (and one particular fair organizer: Stacey at Elle Belle).

~The realization that my warrior spirit is coming back. And it feels damn good.

As always, check out more Simple Joy Sundays over at Cool Zebras.

7 comments:

Michelle Brunner said...

I am with you on these! I so want to go to the beach right now (and maybe bring a picnic lunch of sushi, summer fruit, root beer..yum!)

Have a lovely Sunday:)

Unknown said...

I'm with you on these (except the cat waking me up...). Unfortunately it's raining so I have to make do with coffee and chocolate!

http://snowbelljewelry.blogspot.com/

Athena's Armoury said...

I got to enjoy these things throughout the week. I forgot to mention that I also got to see Harry Potter this week, which made for a fun night out with my man. Even got a beer afterward.

SleightGirl said...

Oh yes! And eating sushi would be at the top of my list too!

Unknown said...

Mmm, root beer floats! I just had one about a week ago, yum!

Heather said...

I love the beach. It hasn't been very warm here this summer though.

Thanks for playing!

Hey Harriet said...

What a gorgeous list! I love your simple joys!