Sunday, June 28, 2009

Simple Joy Sunday

I don't feel like there were many simple joys this week with all of the hell that broke loose at work, but I took a shot at it...

~My cell phone has been dying a slow, painful death for probably about a year now. Recently, however, it got worse: even with a new battery in, it wouldn't hold a charge and then the screen died. After a bit of research, I ordered a phone that will hopefully fit a number of needs (and, in addition, it makes & receives calls!). It came this week and I love it!! Not only is it a snazzy new toy, but a lot of it's functions make my life easier. Love that.

~We've been going through a bit of a drought lately and even had some heat advisories this week. Finally, on Friday it rained. And it rained. And it rained. Our grass certainly needs the water, but when I got to work, my legs and feet were soaked. I was so grateful and overjoyed that I was able to put my pants and socks in the dryer in the wardrobe room! My sneaks were still wet, but it's better than being completely soaked all day.

~I had been avoiding joining Facebook for such a long time because of all of the fine print in their Terms of Service, but finally succumbed this week. It actually has been a lot of fun finding old friends and seeing what they are up to. Plus, it's a great time waster.

As always, check out more Simple Joy Sundays over at Cool Zebras.

No comments: