Sunday, May 2, 2010

Simple Joy Sunday

Finding the simple joys each week...

Scott's birthday was this week! We both had to work most of the day, but went out afterward. We drove over to Orlando and went to a couple of geeky stores that he likes and then over to Universal City Walk for dinner. I think we both had a really nice time!

I had a thoroughly enjoyable evening last night. I grabbed a glass (or three) of wine, finished my book, started a new one, and went for an evening swim in the pool. I think I need to do that more often.

As always, check out more Simple Joy Sundays over at Cool Zebras. What were some of your joys this week?

Oh! And don't forget to check out my raffle: ALL proceeds to benefit breast cancer research!
It's super easy: check out the amazing goods, buys tickets (which really means donate to my fundraising for the 3 Day), and comment on my blog to let me know. That's it!

No comments: